Succulent Short Ribs in Beefy Tomato & Green Chili Sauce
Cook up Knorr’s Succulent Short Ribs in Beefy Tomato & Green Chili Sauce. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but delicious to eat!
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 lbs. bone-in beef short ribs, trimmed
- 1 large white onion, chopped
- 1 large jalapeno pepper or serrano pepper, seeded and thinly sliced
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 3 cups water
- 2 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and brown ribs. Remove ribs to a 13 x 9-inch roasting pan and set aside. Cook onion and jalapeno over medium-high heat about 4 minutes or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Pour sauce over ribs. Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 2 hours or until ribs are tender. Thicken gravy with flour. Serve with hot cooked rice.