Thai Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
- 1 1/4 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Thai Sesame Noodles
- 1 package (16 oz.) frozen stir-fry vegetables, thawed
1. Season chicken, if desired with salt and pepper.
2. Heat oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and set aside.
3. Add water to same skillet and bring to a boil over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Asian Sides™ - Thai Sesame Noodles and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, 4 minutes. Increase heat to medium-high, add vegetables and cook, stirring occasionally, an additional 3 minutes or until noodles are tender and vegetables are heated through. Stir in chicken.