Three-Cheese Chicken Pasta
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Three-Cheese Chicken Pasta made with simple and shelf stable ingredients. A recipe that’s easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, divided
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 package Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells
- 1 cup frozen green peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded vegan mozzarella-style shreds (about 2 oz.)
1. Season chicken, if desired with salt and pepper. Melt 1 Tbsp. margarine in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. margarine, water and milk to same skillet and bring to the boiling point over high heat. Stir in Knorr® Italian Sides™ - Creamy Garlic Shells and return to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook covered, stirring occasionally, 11 minutes or until pasta is tender. Stir in chicken.
3. Sprinkle with cheese and serve immediately.