Tuscany Chicken Soup
No passports are required to make this Tuscany Chicken Soup recipe. You can get all these wonderful vegetables and Tuscan flavors without leaving your kitchen.
- 4 1/2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor
- 2 cups frozen Italian vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) whole peeled tomatoes, chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 tsp. dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 cups cut-up cooked chicken
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Salt and ground black pepper to taste
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. In large saucepan, bring water to a boil. Stir in Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Chicken flavor, vegetables, tomatoes, garlic powder and oregano. Cover and return to a boil. Uncover and continue boiling over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until noodles and vegetables are tender.
2. Stir in remaining ingredients and heat through. Makes about 8 cups.