Vegan Caramelized Onion Dip
70 (2 Tbsp.)
8g (2 Tbsp.)
1.5g (2 Tbsp.)
70mg (2 Tbsp.)
2g (2 Tbsp.)
1g (2 Tbsp.)
13mg (2 Tbsp.)
10mg (2 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium Spanish or sweet (Vidalia) onion, diced (about 2 1/4 cups)
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped (about 1 teaspoon)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream alternative
- 1/3 cup vegan cream cheese alternative, (2 oz.)
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook onions, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until golden brown. Stir in garlic and cook an additional minute.
2. Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Vegan Carefully Crafted Dressing and Sandwich Spread and remaining ingredients in food processor until smooth. Add onions and season, if desired, with salt and pepper and pulse a few times just until onions are blended.
3. Serve, if desired, with cut-up celery, carrots, radish, cherry tomatoes and pita wedges.