White Cheddar Broccoli Rice Casserole
Cook up Knorr’s delicious White Cheddar Broccoli Rice Casserole made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but healthy to eat!
150 (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
10mg (1 serving)
360mg (1 serving)
21g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
152mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
422mg (1 serving)
- 1 package Knorr Selects™ White Cheddar Broccoli Rice
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1 cup milk
- 5 medium zucchini, (about 2 lbs.), sliced thinly lengthwise
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Spray 13 x 9-in. baking dish with no-stick cooking spray.
2. Whisk Knorr Selects™ White Cheddar Broccoli Rice, water and milk in medium bowl. Season zucchini, if desired, with salt and pepper.
3. Layer half the zucchini in bottom of prepared baking dish. Pour rice mixture overtop. Layer remaining zucchini on top. Sprinkle with mozzarella and parmesan cheese.
4. Bake uncovered, 25 minutes or until zucchini is tender and cheese is melted and golden.