Reese’s Skillet Cookie
Prep Time: 10 mins. Cook Time: 12 mins. Chill Time: 1 hour Makes: 6 servings
- 4 Tbsp. butter, melted
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup Breyers® REESE’S (Link opens in new window.), PLUS extra for serving
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/3 cup REESE’S PIECES
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well combined, about 2 minutes. Beat in egg and vanilla. Add 1/4 cup Breyers® REESE’S and mix until smooth and creamy. Slowly beat in flour and baking soda just until blended. Stir in REESE’S PIECES. Cover dough and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Preheat large toaster oven-style air fryer to 350°. Grease a 10-inch oven safe skillet or baking pan with no-stick spray. Spread chilled cookie dough evenly into prepared skillet.
- Air fry 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a to a cooling rack to cool completely.
- Top skillet cookie with a large scoop of Breyers® REESE’S.
Tip: If you don’t have an air fryer, bake it in a 350° oven for 10 to 12 minutes instead.