Slow-Cooked Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 3 lbs. bone-in pork shoulder
- 1/4 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. firmly packed dark brown sugar, divided
- 1/4 cup PLUS 1 Tbsp. smoked paprika, divided
- 1/4 cup garlic powder
- 3 Tbsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 12 hamburger buns, halved and toasted if desired
- 3 Tbsp. Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- ARRANGE pork in large non-aluminum roasting pan or baking dish; set aside. Combine 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1/4 cup paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper and water in small bowl; rub onto pork. Cover and marinate in refrigerator 3 hours or overnight.
- PREHEAT oven to 350°. Cover pork with aluminum foil. Bake 3 hours or until pork is very tender. Let stand 30 minutes. Pull meat from bones and place in bowl; set aside.
- BRING remaining 1 Tbsp. brown sugar and 1 Tbsp. paprika, soy sauce and rice wine vinegar to a boil in small saucepan. Simmer, stirring occasionally, 10 minutes. Pour sauce over meat and toss well.
- SPREAD buns with Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and fill with pulled pork.
Tip: Make coleslaw with Hellmann’s or Best Foods and serve in sandwiches or alongside.