Spinach Avocado Artichoke Dip
Makes: 4-6 Servings Prep Time: 10 minutes Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 large ripe avocados
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 large clove garlic
- ¼ cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayo
- ½ -1 teaspoon salt
- 1 green onion, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- 2 cups raw baby spinach
- 1/2 cup quartered artichokes, drained and rinsed
- Add all ingredients aside from the spinach and artichokes to a food processor and process until smooth.
- Drain the artichokes and slowly add to the food processor with the spinach.
- Pulse until broken up. You can make this as smooth or chunky as you like.
- Taste and adjust seasonings as desired.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with sliced veggies, pita, crackers or whatever your heart desires!