Summer Roasted Vegetables with Garlic Dijon Butter
Prep Time: 20 minutes + Butter Chill Time Cook Time: 25 min Servings: 4
- 2 ea. Zucchini, Medium
- 4 ea. Carrots, Medium
- 2 ea. Yellow Squash, Medium
- 1 ea. Sweet Onion, Large
- For the Garlic Dijon Butter:
- 8 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter, Softened
- 3 ea. Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Maille Dijon Originale (Link opens in new widnow.)
For Dijon Garlic Butter:
- Combined softened butter, chopped garlic, Maille Dijon Originale Mustard.
- Place butter mixture on a piece of plastic wrap, form mixture into a log. Wrap up and twist the ends.
- Chill in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before preparing vegetables.
For the Summer Vegetables:
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Rinse zucchini, yellow squash, and carrots.
- Slice zucchini and squash in fourths, lengthwise. Slice carrots in half, lengthwise. Slice yellow onion.
- Place all vegetables on a large enough roasting pan, so there is only one layer of vegetables.
- Season vegetables with salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice the butter log in half and melt butter to spread on vegetables.
- Brush all vegetables with melted dijon garlic butter.
- Place the pan of vegetables in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Serve immediately with a slice of garlic dijon butter.