Sweet Potato Ice Cream Pie
Prep time: 15min Freeze Time: 8h 30min Makes: 8 servings
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 can (16 oz.) sweet potatoes, drained
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon, plus extra for garnish
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 1 can whipped cream
- Combine graham cracker crumbs and butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and up sides of a 9-inch deep-dish pie plate. Chill until firm, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine sweet potatoes, brown sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, nutmeg and salt in food processor or blender and process until smooth. Add Breyers® Natural Vanilla ice cream and process until blended.
- Spread sweet potato mixture evenly over crust. Freeze until firm, at least 8 hours or overnight.
- Top with dollops of whipped cream and sprinkle with ground cinnamon.