Talenti Apple Crisp
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: 8-INCH CAST IRON SKILLET
- 3 cups apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1//2 inch pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pint Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place apples in cast iron skillet. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on top of apples. Stir to fully coat.
- Place pecans, oats, flour, and brown sugar into a bowl. Mix to combine. Add melted butter and continue mixing until fully coated. Pour on top of apples in an even layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 to 20 minutes. Top with gelato and serve immediately.
Read the original article by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)