Talenti Apple Crisp
PREP TIME: 15 MINUTES COOK TIME: 30 MINUTES YIELD: 4 SERVINGS
SPECIAL EQUIPMENT: 8-INCH CAST IRON SKILLET
- 3 cups apples, peeled, cored, and cut into 1//2 inch pieces
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/3 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pint Talenti Southern Butter Pecan Gelato
- Preheat oven to 375F. Place apples in cast iron skillet. Mix sugar and cinnamon together and sprinkle on top of apples. Stir to fully coat.
- Place pecans, oats, flour, and brown sugar into a bowl. Mix to combine. Add melted butter and continue mixing until fully coated. Pour on top of apples in an even layer.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden. Remove from oven and let cool for 15 to 20 minutes. Top with gelato and serve immediately.