Talenti Gelato Pretzel Bite Sandwiches
- 1 pint Talenti Madagascan Vanilla Bean Gelato
- 36 mini pretzels
- 1⁄2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Sprinkles, chopped nuts, and coconut flakes, for decorating
- Arrange pretzels in a single layer on a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Top each pretzel with a scoop of vanilla gelato and sandwich with another pretzel. Repeat with remaining pretzels and gelato. Freeze until firm, at least 2 hour.
- When the pretzel sandwiches are frozen, melt chocolate chips in the microwave on medium power in 30-second intervals. Stir coconut oil into melted chocolate.
- Dip half of each pretzel sandwich into melted chocolate, then immediately dip in sprinkles, pistachios, or coconut flakes. Return to the baking sheet and freeze until chocolate is set, about 30 more minutes. Serve frozen.
Shop Talenti at the Commissary by clicking here! (Link opens in a new window.)
Find the original recipe by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)