Whipped Goat Cheese with Dijon Roasted Cranberries
Serves: 4-6 Prep Time: 8 minutes Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 ½ tablespoons Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Zest and juice of an orange
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 11 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small cast iron skillet, stir together 2 tablespoons of the Maille Honey Dijon Mustard, honey, zest and juice, thyme leaves, salt and cranberries. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbling and the cranberries have cooked down. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whip together the remaining ½ tablespoon of mustard with the goat cheese. Once the cranberries have fully cooled, top with the goat cheese. If you’d like you can garnish with a drizzle of honey and additional thyme and orange zest, before serving with fruit and crackers.
Slice pears and apples, melba toasts, crackers, pita crisps
- This recipe can be made using Maille Dijon Originale in place of the Honey Dijon. Just add 1 additional tablespoon of honey to the cranberry mixture.
- If you prefer a sweeter taste, add ½ tablespoon of honey to the goat cheese mixture.
- The roasted cranberries can be made up to two days in advance. Simply store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.