Whipped Goat Cheese with Dijon Roasted Cranberries
Serves: 4-6 Prep Time: 8 minutes Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
- 2 ½ tablespoons Maille Honey Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Zest and juice of an orange
- 1 tablespoon of fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch of sea salt
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 11 ounces goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In a small cast iron skillet, stir together 2 tablespoons of the Maille Honey Dijon Mustard, honey, zest and juice, thyme leaves, salt and cranberries. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the mixture is bubbling and the cranberries have cooked down. Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, whip together the remaining ½ tablespoon of mustard with the goat cheese. Once the cranberries have fully cooled, top with the goat cheese. If you’d like you can garnish with a drizzle of honey and additional thyme and orange zest, before serving with fruit and crackers.
Slice pears and apples, melba toasts, crackers, pita crisps
- This recipe can be made using Maille Dijon Originale in place of the Honey Dijon. Just add 1 additional tablespoon of honey to the cranberry mixture.
- If you prefer a sweeter taste, add ½ tablespoon of honey to the goat cheese mixture.
- The roasted cranberries can be made up to two days in advance. Simply store them in an airtight container in the refrigerator until serving.
Find the original recipe by clicking here. (Link opens in new window.)