Makes: 6 servings (6 zucchini boats) Prep time: 10 minutes Cook time: 35 minutes Total time: 45 minutes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 12 ounces ground turkey (93% lean)
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ cup frozen corn
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup Sir Kensington’s Classic Mayonnaise
- 3 large zucchini
- 2 tablespoons Sir Kensington’s Chipotle Mayonnaise, plus more for serving
- ¾ cup shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Preheat oven to 400ºF with rack set in middle position.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium. Add turkey and onion and cook, crushing, until cooked through, 10 minutes.
- Stir in chili powder, oregano, cumin, garlic, and salt; cook 1 minute. Add beans and corn and cook until corn is warmed through. Off heat, stir in cilantro and mayonnaise.
- Cut zucchini in half lengthwise. Using a spoon, scoop out centers of zucchini halves to form “boats.” Arrange zucchini boats in a 9×13-inch baking dish, spread 1 teaspoon Chipotle
- Mayo down the center of each boat. Divide turkey filling between boats, mounding to fill them. Sprinkle cheese over filling.
- Bake zucchini boats until a sharp knife easily slides through zucchini and the cheese is golden brown and bubbly, 20–25 minutes.
- Serve with more Chipotle Mayo.