Asparagus Cheese Tart
- 9-inch unbaked pie shell
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 pint light cream or half and half (8 ounces)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled (up to 8 oz. may be used)
- 8 ounces asparagus or zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces and steamed
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Bake pastry shell 10 minutes. Remove from oven and let stand on wire rack.
3. Beat eggs, cream and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix in large bowl. Stir in cheese and asparagus. Pour into pastry shell. Bake uncovered 40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.