Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Fajitas made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
420 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
140 (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
75mg (1 serving)
1170mg (1 serving)
39g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
30g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
140% (1 serving)
45% (1 serving)
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil, divided
- 2 medium red and/or green bell peppers
- 1 large onion, sliced
- 1 Tbsp. lime juice
- 1 tub Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken
- 8 (6-in. ea.) flour tortillas, warmed
1. Season chicken with chili powder. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 6 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and cool slightly; slice.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook red peppers and onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Reduce heat to low. Stir in lime juice and Knorr® Homestyle Stock - Chicken and simmer until Stock is melted. Return chicken to skillet; toss to coat.
3. Serve in warmed tortillas and garnish, if desired, with your favorite fajita toppings such as shredded cheddar cheese, sour cream and/or chopped cilantro.