Chicken with Peanut Tomatillo Sauce
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken with Peanut Tomatillo Sauce made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 lbs.)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups salsa verde
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Mash Bouillon Cube and 1 tablespoon olive oil with a fork in small glass bowl or measuring cup. Microwave at HIGH 20 seconds or until bouillon is softened; stir until smooth. Rub mixture evenly over chicken.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, 8 minutes or until thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken and keep warm.
3. Add onion and garlic and cook in same skillet stirring occasionally, 4 minutes or until onion is tender. Add peanut butter and salsa verde and simmer, stirring occasionally, 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and heat through, turning once. Garnish, if desired, with chopped fresh cilantro.