Crab & Leek Stuffed Portobellos
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Crab & Leek Stuffed Portobellos made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!6y
300 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
170 (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
35mg (1 serving)
870mg (1 serving)
20g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
60% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
- 1 package Knorr® Leek recipe mix
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 6 ounces fresh lump or refrigerated crabmeat or frozen crabmeat, thawed and drained
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1 small red bell pepper
- 1/4 tsp. hot pepper sauce *
- 4 large portobello mushrooms, stems and ribs removed
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
1. Take mushrooms where they've never gone before... Preheat oven to 425°.
2. Combine Knorr® Leek recipe mix with boiling water and let stand 5 minutes. Stir in crabmeat and next four ingredients; set aside.
3. Lightly brush bottoms of mushrooms with olive oil, then stuff mushrooms with crabmeat mixture.
4. Arrange mushrooms a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes or until mushrooms are tender.