Creamy Caprese Shrimp Pasta Salad
Bite into our delicious creamy pasta salad packed with juicy shrimp, vibrant tomatoes, mouth-watering mozzarella, and chopped fresh basil. Serve at your next BBQ alongside burgers and dogs to provide a refreshing compliment to your BBQ favorites.
300 (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
165mg (1 serving)
500mg (1 serving)
20g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
25g (1 serving)
142mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
593mg (1 serving)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 lb. peeled cooked small shrimp
- 4 cups cherry tomato halves
- 1 medium red onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaves
- 2 1/2 ounces fresh mozzarella cheese, chopped small
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
1. In large skillet combine water and Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and gently boil uncovered until pasta is tender about 7 minutes.
2. Combine Mayonnaise and yogurt in large bowl. Add Pasta, shrimp, tomatoes, onion and basil. Stir to mix and coat.
3. Cover and refrigerate at least 3 hours or until thoroughly chilled. Stir in mozzarella and vinegar before serving. Enjoy within 3 days.