Crisp Onion-roasted Potatoes
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Mushroom Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup Imperial® Spread melted
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme (optional)
- 1 tsp. marjoram leaves (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 2 lbs. all-purpose potatoes, cut into quarters
1. Preheat oven to 450°.
2. Thoroughly blend all ingredients except potatoes in shallow baking or roasting pan. Add potatoes and turn to coat thoroughly. Bake uncovered, stirring occasionally, 60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and golden brown. Garnish, if desired, with chopped parsley.