Fish Tacos with Spicy Slaw
After some inspiration for your next meal? Check out this 20 minute Fish Tacos with Spicy Slaw recipe, that’ll be sure to impress!
440 (Per 2 tacos:)
24g (Per 2 tacos:)
3g (Per 2 tacos:)
50mg (Per 2 tacos:)
350mg (Per 2 tacos:)
34g (Per 2 tacos:)
7g (Per 2 tacos:)
8g (Per 2 tacos:)
25g (Per 2 tacos:)
1mcg (Per 2 tacos:)
85mg (Per 2 tacos:)
2mg (Per 2 tacos:)
791mg (Per 2 tacos:)
- 1 bag (14 oz.) coleslaw mix
- 1/2 cup Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Spicy Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 3 Tbsp. fresh lime juice, divided
- 1 lb. fresh cod, cut into large bite-size pieces
- 1 small red onion, diced (about 1/2 cup)
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 8 corn tortillas, heated according to package directions
- 1 avocado, diced
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Place coleslaw mix in a large bowl and stir in Hellmann’s® or Best Foods® Spicy Mayonnaise Dressing, 2 Tbsp. of the cilantro and 2 Tbsp. of the lime juice until well blended. Season, if desired, with salt. Set aside.
2. Place cod in another large bowl. Add red onion, remaining cilantro, remaining lime juice, chili powder and 1 Tbsp. of the olive oil. Stir gently until well blended and cod is coated. Season, if desired, with salt.
3. Heat remaining olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add cod mixture and cook about 5 minutes, gently stirring halfway through, or until fish is opaque and flakes easily with a fork.
4. To assemble tacos, divide cooked fish mixture evenly between heated corn tortillas. Top evenly with coleslaw and diced avocado and serve, if desired, with an additional drizzle of Mayonnaise Dressing and lime wedges.