Grilled Chicken & Veggies Over Rice
A tasty, hearty meal of Italian-seasoned grilled chicken, fresh seasonal vegetables and cheesy Knorr® Rice Sides® Cheddar Broccoli. It’s a delicious hit!
820 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
430 (1 serving)
47g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
215mg (1 serving)
610mg (1 serving)
37g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
59g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
110% (1 serving)
35% (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. margarine, melted
- 4 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 2 1/2 lbs. chicken parts
- 2 medium zucchini or yellow squash, sliced diagonally
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli, prepared according to package directions
1. Blend margarine with Italian seasoning in small bowl.
2. Brush chicken and vegetables with seasoning mixture.
3. Grill or broil chicken and vegetables, turning occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. Serve chicken and vegetables with hot Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Cheddar Broccoli.