Cilantro-Lime Pineapple Chicken Skewers
Bite into our delicious Cilantro-Lime Pineapple Chicken Skewers made with Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise, bell peppers and zucchini.
300 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
80 (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
55mg (1 serving)
310mg (1 serving)
36g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
20g (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
620mg (1 serving)
150% (1 serving)
30% (1 serving)
- 10 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise or Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breasts or chicken thighs, cut into chunks
- 2 large red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 large zucchini, halved lengthwise, cut crosswise into bite-size pieces
- 3 cups hot cooked brown rice
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Combine , Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro and garlic in small bowl; reserve and set aside 1/2 cup.
2. Alternately thread chicken, vegetables and pineapple on 6 (12-inch) skewers**, then brush with remaining mayonnaise mixture.
3. Grill or broil skewers, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender, about 8 minutes. Brush with some of the reserved mayonnaise mixture.
4. Serve with remaining reserved mayonnaise mixture as a dipping sauce. Serve with hot cooked rice.