Grilled Chicken with Spicy Pepper Sauce
Bite into our delicious Grilled Chicken with Spicy Pepper Sauce made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise and smoked paprika.
490 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
340 (1 serving)
37g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
115mg (1 serving)
840mg (1 serving)
5g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
34g (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
70% (1 serving)
60% (1 serving)
- 1 1/4 cups Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 jar (12 oz.) roasted peppers, drained and sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika (optional)
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 2 lbs.)
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
1. Process Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/2 cup roasted peppers, garlic and smoked paprika in food processor or blender until smooth. Pour 1/2 cup into resealable plastic bag; turn to coat. Marinate in refrigerator, 1 hour. Chill remaining mayonnaise mixture.
2. Grill or broil chicken, turning once, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes; slice.
3. Arrange mixed greens on serving platter, then top with remaining roasted peppers and chicken. Spoon chilled mayonnaise mixture over top.