Herb Roast Chicken
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Herb Roast Chicken made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 Knorr® Chicken flavored Bouillon Cube(s)
- 2 Tbsp. margarine
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves or 1 tsp. dried rosemary, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped and divided
- 1 whole chicken (about 6 lbs)
- 1/2 lemon, cut in half
- 1 medium shallot, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix
1. Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Knorr ® Chicken Bouillon Cube, margarine and half the rosemary and garlic in small bowl.
2. Place chicken in roasting pan. Spread bouillon mixture over chicken and under skin. Stuff cavity with remaining ingredients except Knorr® Roasted Chicken gravy mix.
3. Roast 30 minutes; reduce oven temperature to 375°. Cover pan with foil and continue roasting 1 1/4 hours. Remove foil and roast 15 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 165°. Remove from oven and let stand 15 minutes before serving.
4. Meanwhile, prepare Gravy Mix according to package directions, adding pan drippings. Serve with roast chicken.