Checkered Flag Fudgy Bites Recipe
Try our deliciously moist Checkered Flag Fudgy Bites Recipe. They will be a hit at your next party!
80 (1 square)
Calories from Fat
40 (1 square)
4.5g (1 square)
1.5g (1 square)
5mg (1 square)
40mg (1 square)
11g (1 square)
5g (1 square)
1g (1 square)
2% (1 square)
- 1 box (19.27 oz.) family-size brownie mix
- 1 bag (12 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate chips, divided
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 Tbsp. 2% milk
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Line 13 X 9-inch baking pan with heavy-duty aluminum foil. Spray foil with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. Stir brownie mix, 1-1/2 cups chocolate chips, Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, eggs and water in medium bowl just until combined. Pour into prepared pan.
3. Bake 25 minutes or until center is set. Cool completely on wire rack.
4. Microwave 2 tablespoons milk in small microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until hot. Add remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and let stand 2 minutes; stir until smooth. Combine confectioners' sugar with 1 to 1-1/2 tablespoons milk in another small bowl until mixture is thin enough to spread but not runny.
5. Trim brownie to 12 X 8-inch rectangle. Cut in 1/2 crosswise. Evenly spread chocolate glaze on 1/2 of the brownie and confectioners' sugar glaze on other 1/2. Refrigerate 30 minutes or until glaze is firm. Cut each 1/2 into 36 (1-inch) squares. Arrange alternately on rectangular platter.