Cod with Paprika Sauce
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Cod with Paprika Sauce made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
240 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
110 (1 serving)
13g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
50mg (1 serving)
440mg (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
22g (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
8% (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
- 1 1/2 cups cubed French bread
- 1 1/2 cups water, divided
- 1 Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 5 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 lbs. cod fillets or halibut fillets
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp. paprika, divided
- 2 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1. Toss bread cubes and 1/2 cup water in medium bowl. Let stand 10 minutes. Combine Knorr® Shrimp flavor Bouillon Cube(s) with remaining water in small bowl or measuring cup; stir to dissolve.
2. Process bread cubes, bouillon mixture and 2 tablespoons olive oil in food processor until smooth; set aside. Season fish, if desired, with salt and ground black pepper.
3. Combine flour and 1 teaspoon paprika in pie plate. Dip fish in flour mixture shaking off excess. Heat 2 tablespoons remaining olive oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook fish, turning once, until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 6 minutes. Remove fish to platter and keep warm.
4. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in in same skillet over medium heat and cook garlic, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add remaining 1 teaspoon paprika and cook, stirring, 30 seconds. Stir in bread mixture, and cook, stirring frequently, 5 minutes or to desired consistency. Stir in lemon juice and cilantro. Pour sauce over fish and garnish, if desired, with chopped cilantro.