Knorr Creamy Shrimp Alfredo
Knorr Pasta Sides Alfredo becomes a tasty meal for four when you add juicy shrimp, tomatoes and spinach. Everyone will love this simple shrimp alfredo recipe!
310 (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
190mg (1 serving)
590mg (1 serving)
26g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
30g (1 serving)
202mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
598mg (1 serving)
- 1 package Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3 cups baby spinach leaves
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. fresh uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp. grated Parmesan cheese
1. HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, stirring occasionally, until shrimp turn pink, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. PREPARE Knorr® Pasta Sides™ - Alfredo in same skillet according to package directions, stirring in tomatoes and spinach during the last 5 minutes of cook time.
3. STIR in cooked shrimp. Sprinkle with cheese; now it’s delicious. Dig in!