Roast Turkey Breast with Gravy
This Roast Turkey Breast with Gravy recipe is a delicious yet super easy way to serve this classic combination.
370 (1 serving)
18g (1 serving)
4.5g (1 serving)
135mg (1 serving)
480mg (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
45g (1 serving)
38mg (1 serving)
3mg (1 serving)
575mg (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 4 -lb. turkey breast with bone
- 2 tsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1 tsp. dried thyme leaves
- 1 tsp. dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 3/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 1 envelope Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 325°. Rub turkey all over with olive oil. Combine Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon, thyme, rosemary and pepper in small cup then rub all over turkey. Arrange turkey in shallow roasting pan.
2. Roast 1 hour 15 minutes or until meat thermometer reaches 165°. Let stand 10 minutes. Meanwhile, prepare Knorr® Roasted Turkey gravy mix according to package directions. Serve with turkey.