Oktoberfest Sausage Skillet Dinner
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Oktoberfest Sausage Skillet Dinner made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
470 (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
50mg (1 serving)
1290mg (1 serving)
41g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
2% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium red apple or green apple, thinly sliced, (about 2 cups)
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced, (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup thinly sliced red cabbage
- 12 ounces knockwurst or kielbasa, sliced
- 1 package Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter
- 1 tsp. Maille® Dijon Originale Traditional Dijon Mustard
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. HEAT oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook apple, onion and cabbage, stirring occasionally, until they soften and begin to brown, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
2. ADD knockwurst to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 5 minutes. Remove and set aside.
3. PREPARE Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Herb & Butter in same skillet according to package directions. Stir in apple mixture, knockwurst and mustard and heat through.