Smokey Spaghetti & Meatballs
Bite into our delicious Smokey Spaghetti & Meatballs made with Hellmann’s® Light Mayonnaise and chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce.
820 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
340 (1 serving)
38g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
110mg (1 serving)
1280mg (1 serving)
73g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
44g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
40% (1 serving)
30% (1 serving)
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 2/3 cup Italian seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 2 Tbsp. chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 ounces spaghetti, cooked and drained
1. Combine ground beef, bread crumbs and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Light Mayonnaise in medium bowl; shape into 24 meatballs.
2. Bring sauce with chipotle peppers to a boil over medium-high heat in 3-quart saucepan. Gently stir in meatballs. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered, stirring occasionally, 20 minutes or until meatballs are done. Stir in cilantro.
3. Serve meatballs and sauce over hot spaghetti and sprinkle, if desired, with queso fresco cheese.