Roasted Sweet Potato Salad
Bite into our delicious Roasted Sweet Potato Salad made with Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, sweet potatoes and Granny Smith apples.
- 2 lbs. sweet potatoes or yams, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1 medium Granny Smith apple, cored and cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Toss potatoes with 2 tablespoons Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil in medium bowl. Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
3. Bake, stirring once, 30 minutes or until potatoes are tender; cool completely.
4. Combine potatoes, apple, cranberries and remaining Mayonnaise Dressing in large bowl; toss to coat. Chill, if desired.