Simple Caribbean Rice
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Simple Caribbean Rice made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups regular rice or coverted rice
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/2 cup coconut milk
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 1/2 cup raisins
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in 3-quart saucepan over medium heat and cook rice, stirring frequently, 2 minutes or until golden.
2. Add water, coconut milk and Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered 20 minutes or until rice is tender, stirring in raisins during last 5 minutes of cooking.