Slow Cooker Shredded Beef Burritos
Slow cooker brisket is the best way to get a rich, flavorful burrito filling. The delicious aroma will have your family in the kitchen long before dinnertime!
480 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
170 (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
75mg (1 serving)
1210mg (1 serving)
47g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
31g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
30% (1 serving)
60% (1 serving)
2% (1 serving)
- 2 lbs. boneless beef brisket or flank steak, trimmed
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 medium green bell peppers, chopped
- 8 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 jar (1 lb. 8 oz.) pasta sauce
- 1 Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube(s)
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Heat oil in 6-quart saucepot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat and brown brisket. Remove brisket to slow cooker.
2. Cook green peppers in same saucepot, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer to slow cooker. Stir in sauce, Knorr® Beef flavor Bouillon Cube(s) and garlic.
3. Cook covered on HIGH 4 to 6 hours or until brisket is fork-tender. Remove brisket from sauce; cool slightly, then shred with two forks. Return to sauce and serve rolled up in tortillas. Serve, if desired, with guacamole, shredded cheese, sour cream or your favorite toppings.