S’mores Ice Cream Squares
- 12 graham cracker squares, (6 rectangles, cut in half)
- 1 1/2 cups softened Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup melted semi-sweet chocolate
- 6 large marshmallows
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Line 9-in. square baking pan with foil or parchment paper, letting it extend pan by about 2-in. Arrange 6 graham cracker squares in pan, then top with softened Breyers® Chocolate Ice Cream. Freeze 1 hour.
2. Spread melted chocolate evenly over the layer of chocolate ice cream; top with remaining graham crackers. Freeze 1 hour.
3. Lift out of pan by foil ends, then cut between graham crackers to get 6 squares. To serve, lightly toast marshmallows; insert small skewer into each marshmallow. Top each square with a toasted marshmallow.