Spanish Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Spanish Rice Stuffed Bell Peppers recipe made with chorizo sausage, Monterey Jack cheese, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ Spanish Rice & more.
560 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
230 (1 serving)
26g (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
90mg (1 serving)
1000mg (1 serving)
49g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
9g (1 serving)
31g (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
25% (1 serving)
370% (1 serving)
110% (1 serving)
- 4 large bell peppers, (any color or a combination of colors), cored and seeded, tops reserved
- 4 ounces chorizo, (1 small link), finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels or thawed frozen corn kernels
- 8 ounces lean ground beef
- 1 package Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice
- 1 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend or Monterey Jack cheese, divided
1. PREHEAT oven to 375°. Spray 8 or 9-inch square baking dish with no-stick cooking spray; set aside. Finely chop pepper tops; set aside.
2. HEAT large nonstick skillet over medium-high and cook chorizo and corn until corn begins to turn golden and chorizo begins to brown, about 5 minutes. Add ground beef and cook until browned.
3. STIR 2 cups water, Knorr® Fiesta Sides™ - Spanish Rice and chopped pepper tops into skillet and cook according to package directions. Stir in 3/4 cup cheese and let stand 2 minutes. Evenly stuff peppers with rice mixture and arrange in prepared baking dish. Add 2 tablespoons water to baking dish and cover tightly with foil.
4. BAKE 45 minutes or until peppers are tender; sprinkle peppers evenly with remaining 1/4 cup cheese and bake 2 minutes or until cheese melts.