Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea Pops with Mixed Fruit
A tea flavored ice lolly? Yes, please! All it takes is Lipton® Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea, some mixed fruit, ice lolly molds and a freezer. Hey presto!
60 (1 serving)
15mg (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
14g (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
121mg (1 serving)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 Lipton® Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea Bag
- 1 cup diced canned mixed fruit
1. Pour boiling water over Lipton® Strawberry Watermelon Iced Herbal Tea Bag. Brew 5 minutes. Remove tea bag.
2. Pour Iced Herbal Tea and mixed fruit into blender and pulse until fruit is in small chunks, or for smoother texture, blend until smooth.
3. Pour into 2 ice pop molds and insert wooden stick in center of each pop; freeze 3 hours or until firm.