Ultimate California Cheesesteak Dip
Recipe created by Heather Likes Food Blog
- 1 jar (15 oz.) alfredo sauce
- 1 package (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 lb. thick sliced (1/8") deli roast beef, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 2 cups shredded or finely sliced provolone cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced pepperoncini, drained
- 1 ripe avocado, diced
- 1 large tomato, seeded and diced
- 6 slices bacon, crisp-cooked and crumbled
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Whisk the Alfredo sauce and cream cheese together in a medium-sized bowl until smooth.
3. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix, roast beef, provolone cheese, and pepperoncini; mix until combined.
4. Spread mixture into an 8"x 8" baking dish or ramekins and bake for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and lightly browned on top; adjust cooking time based on size of baking dish.
5. Top with avocado, tomatoes, and bacon. Serve with toasted bread or tortilla chips for dipping.