Vegetable & Cheese Pastry Puffs
Bite into our delicious Vegetable & Cheese Pastry Puffs made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, Swiss cheese and sour cream.
- 1 box (17.3 oz.) frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed according to package directions (2 sheets)
- 1 envelope Knorr® Vegetable recipe mix
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 container (8 oz.) sour cream
- 1 package (8 oz.) shredded Swiss cheese
1. Preheat oven to 400°.
2. Unfold pastry sheets and roll each sheet into 12 x 8 -inch rectangle. Cut each rectangle into 24 squares, about 2-inches each. Press squares into mini muffin pans.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in medium bowl. Generously fill pastry shells with vegetable mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown and puffed; serve warm.