American Flag Ice Cream Cake Recipe
Perfect for the fourth of July, our American flag ice cream cake will bring out the patriotism in everyone! It looks great and is delicious too!
190 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
90 (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
45mg (1 serving)
55mg (1 serving)
23g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
17g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
2% (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
6% (1 serving)
- 2 containers (1.5 qt. ea.) Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream
- 4 cups assorted sliced fresh fruit
- 1 can (7 oz.) whipped cream or 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 50 fresh blueberries
- 2 pints fresh raspberries or 1 quart strawberries, sliced
1. Cut cartons from Breyers® Natural Vanilla Ice Cream with scissors. Arrange Ice Cream on its side, then cut each lengthwise into 4 slices.
2. Arrange 4 Ice Cream slices in 13 X 9-inch baking dish, pressing to form an even layer. Top with assorted fruit, then remaining 4 Ice Cream slices, pressing to form an even layer. Cover and freeze at least 2 hours or until ready to serve.
3. Top with whipped cream, smoothing with spatula just before serving. Arrange berries in flag pattern, with blueberries in upper left corner and 7 raspberry "stripes".