Antipasto Salad Wraps Recipe
Bite into our delicious Antipasto Salad Wraps made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, ham, cheese and cherry tomatoes.
490 (1 serving)
Calories from Fat
230 (1 serving)
26g (1 serving)
8g (1 serving)
40mg (1 serving)
1340mg (1 serving)
47g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
19g (1 serving)
35% (1 serving)
20% (1 serving)
15% (1 serving)
70% (1 serving)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinaigrette dressing, divided
- 1 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 cups chopped romaine lettuce leaves
- 2 ounces deli ham, cut into thin strips
- 2 ounces provolone cheese, cut into thin strips
- 1/2 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 2 (10-in.) burrito size flour tortillas
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. COMBINE 2 tablespoons dressing with Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise in small bowl ; set aside.
2. COMBINE ham, cheese, tomato and 2 tablespoons dressing in medium bowl.
3. EVENLY SPREAD Mayonnaise mixture on tortillas, layer on lettuce and ham mixture. Roll up. Wrap tightly in aluminum foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.