- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves or boneless beef sirloin or pork tenderloin, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 6 cups assorted cut-up fresh vegetables (broccoli florets, snow peas, thinly sliced red or green bell peppers and/or thinly sliced carrots)
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
1. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large skillet over medium-high heat and brown chicken. Remove chicken and set aside.
2. Heat remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix blended with water and garlic powder. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer uncovered 3 minutes. Return chicken to skillet and cook 1 minute or until thoroughly cooked. Serve, if desired, over hot cooked rice.