Apricot-Glazed Chicken Breasts
Bite into our delicious Apricot-Glazed Chicken made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise and Real Ketchup, and Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix.
- 1 envelope Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup apricot preserves
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/2 lbs.)
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1 medium red or green bell pepper, sliced
- Hot cooked rice
1. In small bowl, thoroughly combine Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Savory Herb with Garlic Soup Mix, preserves and soy sauce; set aside.
2. In broiler pan, without the rack, arrange chicken, zucchini and red pepper; top with soup mixture. Broil, turning once, 10 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Serve over hot rice.