Baked Chicken Milanese
After some inspiration for your next meal? Check out this Restaurant-Style Baked Chicken Milanese recipe, that’ll be sure to impress!
370 (4 servings)
10g (4 servings)
2.5g (4 servings)
200mg (4 servings)
240mg (4 servings)
28g (4 servings)
2g (4 servings)
6g (4 servings)
40g (4 servings)
1mcg (4 servings)
167mg (4 servings)
2mg (4 servings)
1576mg (4 servings)
- 2 large boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1 1/4 lbs.) halved crosswise, pounded to 1/4-in. thickness
- 4 Tbsp. Knorr® Zero Salt Bouillon Chicken, divided
- 1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- No-stick cooking spray
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 5 ounces baby kale
- 2 Tbsp. Italian salad dressing
- Lemon wedges
1. Preheat oven to 450° and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Season each piece chicken with 1 tsp. Knorr® Zero Salt Bouillon. Combine bread crumbs and 3 tbsp. Bouillon in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well. Arrange on baking sheet and spray with no-stick cooking spray.
3. Bake 20 minutes; turn chicken, turn oven to broil and cook an additional 2 minutes, or until browned and thoroughly cooked.
4. While chicken is cooking, combine tomatoes, baby kale and Italian dressing in large bowl. Serve chicken with salad and lemon wedges.