Baked Chicken Parm
A better-for-you twist on this classic Italian favorite!
370 (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
2.5g (1 serving)
200mg (1 serving)
240mg (1 serving)
28g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
40g (1 serving)
1mcg (1 serving)
167mg (1 serving)
2mg (1 serving)
1576mg (1 serving)
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (about 1 1/4 lbs.), halved crosswise, pounded to 1/4-in. thickness
- 4 Tbsp. PLUS 3 tsp. Knorr® Zero Salt Bouillon Chicken, divided
- 1 cup plain panko bread crumbs
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- No-stick cooking spray
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 large bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow onion, sliced
- 4 Tbsp. tomato sauce, divided
- 4 Tbsp. shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese, divided
1. Preheat oven to 450° and line large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Season each piece chicken with 1 tsp. Knorr® Zero Salt Bouillon Chicken. Combine bread crumbs and 3 Tbsp. Bouillon in shallow dish. Dip chicken in eggs, then bread crumb mixture, coating well.
3. Arrange chicken on rimmed baking sheet; arrange vegetables around chicken and spray chicken and vegetables with no-stick cooking spray. Season vegetables with remaining 2 tsp. Bouillon.
4. Bake 20 minutes. Turn chicken, then top each piece with 1 Tbsp. tomato sauce and 1 Tbsp. cheese. Bake for an additional 5 minutes, until chicken is lightly browned and thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender. To brown chicken further, set oven to broil and broil 1 minute or until chicken is golden.