Balsamic Steak and Broccoli Rabe
300 (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
95mg (1 serving)
700mg (1 serving)
10g (1 serving)
2g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
33g (1 serving)
80mg (1 serving)
4mg (1 serving)
720mg (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. Knorr® Beef Concentrated Stock
- 2 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/4 -lb. boneless sirloin steak, about 1-in./2.5 cm thick
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 8 ounces broccoli rabe, trimmed and roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped roasted red peppers
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
1. Combine Knorr® Beef Concentrated Stock and vinegar in shallow dish. Add steak and turn to coat.
2. Heat 1 Tbsp. oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Stir in broccoli rabe, roasted peppers and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until broccoli rabe is crisp-tender, about 3 minutes. Remove from skillet and set aside.
3. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to same skillet and cook steak and Bouillon balsamic mixture 5 minutes, turn steak. Add vegetables back to skillet and cook, stirring vegetables occasionally, 5 minutes or until steak is desired doneness.