Easy Breakfast Casserole
Bite into our delicious Easy Breakfast Casserole made with Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise, low fat cheddar cheese, crispy bacon and hash browns.
300 (1 serving)
11g (1 serving)
3.5g (1 serving)
140mg (1 serving)
380mg (1 serving)
36g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
6g (1 serving)
15g (1 serving)
1mcg (1 serving)
170mg (1 serving)
1mg (1 serving)
442mg (1 serving)
- 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 3 cups assorted fresh vegetables (peppers, onions and/or broccoli)
- 8 eggs
- 2 cups 1% milk
- 2 cups shredded low fat cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 8 slices bacon, crisp cooked and crumbled
DirectionsEmail | Print
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Grease 13 x 9-in. baking dish; set aside.
2. Stir 2 Tbsp. Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise into large skillet over medium-high heat and cook vegetables, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 8 minutes.
3. Whisk eggs with milk in large bowl. Stir in remaining 2 Tbsp. Mayonnaise. Stir in 1-1/2 cups cheese, cooked vegetables, potatoes and bacon. Pour into prepared pan.
4. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes. Uncover, then sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese and bake 35 minutes or until eggs are thoroughly cooked.