Baseball Ice Cream Cake
Discover this Baseball Ice Cream Cake recipe from Breyers® which is perfect for baseball fans and ice cream fans! Try it today!
310 (per serving)
Calories from Fat
140 (per serving)
15g (per serving)
10g (per serving)
55mg (per serving)
150mg (per serving)
41g (per serving)
1g (per serving)
30g (per serving)
4g (per serving)
8% (per serving)
4% (per serving)
6% (per serving)
- 1 package (10.75 oz.) frozen prepared pound cake or angel food cake, thawed
- 1 container (1.5 qt.) Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping (room temperature)
- 1 container (8 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 jar (225 mL) marshmallow creme
- 4 pieces thin red licorice
- Red decorating gel
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1/2 tsp. green food coloring
- 1/4 tsp. water
1. Line 2-1/2-quart glass or aluminum bowl with plastic wrap leaving 6-inch overhang; set aside.
2. Slice pound cake into 14 slices. Line bowl with cake, cutting cake into triangles as needed to fit.
3. Scoop Breyers® Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream into bowl, pressing to form an even layer. Pour in room temperature hot fudge topping, leaving 1-inch border. Scoop in remaining Ice Cream, pressing to form an even layer; cover with overhanging plastic wrap. Freeze 4 hours or overnight. Freeze serving platter 30 minutes before serving.
4. Lift Ice Cream from bowl using plastic wrap and invert onto chilled serving platter; remove plastic wrap.
5. Spoon whipped topping into large bowl. Whisk in marshmallow creme until smooth. Frost cake with marshmallow mixture.
6. For Baseball Decorations, arrange licorice for "seams". Add "stitches" along seams using decorating gel.
7. Combine coconut, food coloring and water in resealable plastic bag until coconut turns green. Sprinkle around cake for "grass".