Chicken Tinga Tostadas
Cook up Knorr’s delicious Chicken Tinga Tostadas made with a few simple ingredients. A recipe that’s quick and easy to make but flavorful to eat!
270 (1 serving)
13g (1 serving)
1.5g (1 serving)
50mg (1 serving)
640mg (1 serving)
17g (1 serving)
3g (1 serving)
4g (1 serving)
21g (1 serving)
4% (1 serving)
10% (1 serving)
480mg (1 serving)
1g (1 serving)
7g (1 serving)
- 2 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 oz.) mushrooms, thinly sliced
- 4 cups shredded and cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts or thighs (about 1 lb.)
- 1 can (15 oz.) tomato sauce
- 1 Tbsp. chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 Tbsp. Knorr® Chicken flavor Bouillon
- 8 corn tortillas
- additional vegetable oil for frying tortillas
1. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat and cook onion with mushrooms until onion is tender, about 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in remaining ingredients. Reduce heat and simmer covered until heated through, about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
2. Meanwhile, heat additional oil in a large deep skillet and fry tortillas, one at a time, about 1 minute or until golden and crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3. Arrange fried tortillas on a serving platter and top with chicken mixture. Garnish with crumbled cheese and sour cream.